Services & Pricing
Consultation - $99
The consultation can be a one-time session or you can opt to move forward with training and implement the plan you create with your trainer.
- Dog behavior is assessed via observation and handling (if your dog is comfortable with touch)
- Get short-term solutions to implement immediately
- Create a plan with your trainer based on your time availability and goals
- Includes a written assessment including observations, training recommendations and possible outcomes within 7 business days of consult date
- Consult form and non-refundable consult fee must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours prior to the meeting date
Starting at $840 in-facility and $960 in-home for 8 sessions. Learn to enjoy your dog again! This program gives you a more in-depth glimpse into behavior and the underlying causes for what your dog is doing. Our most popular program!
- One on one coaching with a trainer or behavior consultant
- Training starts at 2 times a week
- Learn how to solve behavior issues such as aggressive greetings, snapping or lunging at other dogs in or outside the home, leash aggression and more!
- Improve management techniques and handling skills for better communication with your dog
- Understand how dogs use body language to tell us before they snap, snarl or bite
Looking for Other Services?
Need a puppy class or day training or other types of services? Visit our Resources page.